Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
ADP is seeking a Lead Front End Developer.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
The Lead Applications Developer will join the team of engineers working on the Time feature of the ADP premier web product offering. The candidate will start by retrofitting an existent AngularJS code into the latest Angular, while getting knowledge of the critical HCM domain — Time. Working on the web app code, successful candidate will be also involved in integration of that code into ADP Mobile native applications running on iOS (Apple) an Android OS.
Technical and Experience Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Current experience in web application development.
- Current hands on experience with the Angular and AngularJS. This is a must and critical to the candidate success.
- Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred.
- Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests.
- Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus.
- Experience in reactive programming patterns using libraries such as RxJS.
- Experience in writing semantic and well-structured HTML. Awareness of accessibility standards is a plus.
- Experience with CSS, Media queries and awareness of cross browser compatibilities.
- Understanding of CI and experience with build tools is a plus.
- Good experience in dealing with Restful APIs and optimally use common data structures and patterns to be able to convert them to Entities and data models for the UI.
- Able to communicate and work with cross functional teams and other partners to analyze requirements, integrate features and troubleshoot any problems.
- Experience in an iterative, Agile environment
- Cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals.
- The individual must be able to work on the team coding deliverables, end to end testing and contribute to broader architecture team initiatives if needed.
- Support and foster strong team culture of innovation and cooperation with each other.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability as a problem-solver
- Working knowledge in security and performance
- Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration)
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors ie: LESS, SASS
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.