Work Location(s): Mississauga, ON, CA
ADP is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join our agile team. We are building the next Generation HCM Product to help our clients do their jobs easier.
Do you like solving problems? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys going fast, learning new things and always striving for excellence? Do you love programming?
If that sounds like you and you got some serious skills then we might be the right fit for you.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Things You’ll Do:
- Research, conceive and develop superior UI designs to make our Clients lives easier
- Develop and build unit testing for a reusable set of UI components and design patterns
- Develop and build unit testing for Java RESTful APIs
- Leverage you Database development skills to Design stable, reliable and effective databases
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related engineering field or equivalent experience
- Strong UI development with React, Angular or JS Framework
- Strong development of RESTful Java APIs for Microservices Architecture
- Strong SQL coding skills with Java & Spring
- Strong sense of responsibilities and quality focus, fast learner and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Human Capital Management domain knowledge is an asset
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.