Work Location(s): Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BR
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
ADP is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our high-performance ADP DataCloud team in Brazil.
This test analyst needs to analyze software products/applications subjected to quality assurance in order to check if they conform to the specified functional, non-functional, and product integration requirements, and to the defined quality standards. Works with business analysis, development and support to resolve problem situations discovered by testing and field use.
- Complexity of work: Competent to work on technically complex projects and QA assignments. Good problem solving abilities.
- Functional Responsibility: Makes recommendations on software readiness to management, works with product development to resolve problem situations discovered during the testing process.
- Technical/Project Leadership: Provides assistance in training less experienced test analysts and developers. Provides technical, functional and process feedback. Experience with API automation testing.
- Decision Making/Judgement: Receives general direction, works autonomously the majority of the time.
- Accountability: Directly responsible for performing quality activities and tests on the software before it is released.
- Experience: Technical experience with knowledge of testing concepts and automated testing tools. Has been through the full life cycle of a software product release more than once.
- Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams in international locations. Advanced/Fluent English skills.
- Education: BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Excellent team player. Seen as a positive influence on the team and on the organization.
- Desired Technical Skills: Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development.
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das ‘Empresas mais admiradas’ pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das ‘Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade’, a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. “Always Designing for People” significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.